Read and be merry!

Read and be merry!
Look who`s bringing a book!

Say YES to Success

Say YES to Success
I`m into this- public help and mass literacy.

Friday, September 27, 2013

THE SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS BY: NOT Lemony`s Snicket`s

My day started when I woke up from a dream,its around past 6 am. So I decided to read my notes in Folklore since we have a scheduled quiz later. I found out that I wasn`t able shut down my computer last night. The laptop is left plugged overnight!
Wait there`s more and more. I was able to get my papers in the quiz in Eng 50 when I get the most humiliating score for someone who spend her entire weekend just prepare for a quiz.
The 3rd unfortunate happening is the final score in ED 127 is also low.
By 5 pm I went rushing to school when I found out that the teacher wasn`t around. By 6 pm, I was worried when I thought the unfortunate events would continue. Alas! It stopped as I thought but I was wrong then, It continued leading to the most heart breaking part. For now this is the secret thing for me to keep for my self. It may lead to the discovery of my secret fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment