Read and be merry!

Read and be merry!
Look who`s bringing a book!

Say YES to Success

Say YES to Success
I`m into this- public help and mass literacy.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fresh New Start




It`s not the proper time of the year to reinvent ourselves since the years about to end anyway.For me, no matter what time of year or whenever I feel like doing this,time don`t matters any of my wants or desires.
As a someone who wants change in my inner-self, I would like to say the reasons of this self-reinvention and the self termed-COOL CHANGE.

Since I cannot access my old blog because of some  troubleshooting issues here I started a new one.First I have been thinking of writing again but this time I want to share this in a wider range not to keep this in my own notebooks,spare papers,or even table napkins in the restaurant.The demand of having this blog is timely since I have to submit an application for an online writing job in the company owned by a relative so I have to gain credits.

Cool Change depicts on my perspective on the self changes like beginning to follow the dictum/mantra of eastern and western part of the globe the contemporary meets the old times this: Think like boss,love like a man and act like a lady.


Lovelots gals!

Kudos!
Credits to Charissa Mauren Panquingan.

No comments:

Post a Comment