Read and be merry!

Read and be merry!
Look who`s bringing a book!

Say YES to Success

Say YES to Success
I`m into this- public help and mass literacy.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Me
Hi, I'm Arz. I love the summer where I spend most of my time reading and spending time with my family. I was born in March,summertime at dawn.  I have blurry eyesight but I`m stubborn enough to wear my glasses. My nose sweat and sweat as if it has gallons of water in it. I like writing when I`m upset  because my poetic side shows up that is of course according to a friend. 
I'm 19 now, but I never stopped playing around and enjoying pleasure of youth. When something wonderful happens I share it in my picture blog my instagram account @arzlelei . My biggest fear is being left behind.  I really feel upset when I show people what I felt. I can hide emotions. When ever I feel like crying,I cry.I live in Molave, a Gaitlin-like town in the south of Philippines.

I like when I go around shopping in a cheap but classy boutique and when I find a really cute dress, only to realize it’s `sulit" to buy those things in a minimal amount unlike in the mall. I love to cook to the ones I love like-you,family, and friends.
For me love is with mixes infatuation, jealousy, frustration, miscommunication, and all of those lovely emotions… and that`s love after all it needs sacrifice.
























No comments:

Post a Comment