Read and be merry!

Read and be merry!
Look who`s bringing a book!

Say YES to Success

Say YES to Success
I`m into this- public help and mass literacy.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Far More

I remember when things come to place, what I use to think about the perfect fairy tale we could ever have, how well and good we look together, where we go and hangout and ...
I wake up from a deep sleep it was all a dream, a one-sided dream, a life well-planned by me, a scenario I always fantasized. I know its cliche` , a girl fantasized a boy. A girl and boy thing. A thing called love. An idea of being in a fairy tale.

Far more means many things, like far more different to your idea of a 100% perfect girl. I am I voluptuous-bodied mammal with a big heart not only for you but for humanity. I don`t smile like a tooth-paste ad model but my eyes smile in delight with your simple gesture flirting. I have a fine type of hair you can play with and anyway it won`t tangle. I can cook. I can write you a poem, a song or make you a protagonist in a story. I can be her, the far more her and the far more you love than me. 


-Hi, I was just carried away with the movie I watched in Cinema One.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment